FaktaDag 1 8. juli 2020 12:00 - 22. juli 2020 23:59RArrangør Stormen Konserthus & Barokkanerne Sted Stormen Konserthus
During these days in july we will experience beautiful music from Bach and Händel, but also from lesser known composers like Georg Muffat.
The workshops and concerts have among others the following contributors:
• Host and musician Torunn Torbo
• Recorder player Ingeborg Christophersen
• British baroque violinist Kati Debretzeni
• Baroque trumpeter Mark Bennett
• Dancer and dance teacher Elizabeth Svarstad
• Singer Marianne Beate Kielland
• Soprano Ditte Marie Bræin
The program will be published as soon as possible, and the ticket sale will start on friday 12. june at 11:30.
We are looking for local musicians and choir singers!
The Norwegian Baroque Ensemble will be hosting three workshops, where two of them are targeting young musicians: UngBarokk and UngBarokkdans. Workshop number three is meant for choir singers in all ages that can join the piece Messiah, conducted by Marianne Beate Kielland.
Choir: SØKNADSSKJEMA FOR KORSANGERE